|pThe Law Firm of Nathaniel D. Johnson L.L.C. represents both private and public sector employees across the United States. The law firm’s representations range from negotiating severance and settlement agreements to litigation on behalf of employees in a variety of forums that include the following:/pp- Appellate actions.
- Group and class actions.
--State and federal court jurisdictions.
- Administrative actions (e.g., U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board, U.S. EEOC).
Experience/ppCivil Rights Attorney for the Michigan House of Representative Judiciary Committee./pp• Drafted statewide civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation.
• Advised State of Michigan elected officials on the political and policy implications of proposed legislation.
• Served as a liaison to special interests and community groups inviting their participation in the formation of public policy. /ppBar Admissions/pp• Maryland
• U.S. District Court District of Maryland
• U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
• U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
• U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
• U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit/ppEducation/pp• Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan J.D.
• Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan LL.M. (pending)
• Bowie State University, Bowie, Maryland B.S./p